Additional Content Download
Based on exclusive, in-depth market research, this report investigates how organizations are addressing – and should be addressing – some of the most imminent, transformative developments in the customer experience space. If you'd like a copy sent to your inbox, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This research-driven report explores how organizations are – and should be – achieving results in this era of customer-centric thinking and omnichannel engagement.
Key Topics Include:
- What are the top objectives for today’s contact centers?
- Which performance metrics are hot? Which are not? Which matter? Which do not?
- Does cost still matter in the era of customer centricity?
- How will organizations improve agent productivity? How will they measure their success?
- How will the rise of artificial intelligence impact the customer experience workforce?
- What are the top customer relationship, omnichannel engagement and workforce investment areas for the next 2 years?
If you'd like a copy sent to your inbox, email email@example.com
Contact center technology represents a high - priority investment area, but it need not be costly for your business. This report provides what you need to understand the marketplace, identify key challenges, benchmark against your peers and determine which solutions you should pursue. If you'd like a copy sent to your inbox, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the free report, get answers to the below questions, and ensure you can deliver next-generation customer engagement:
- What are the most important factors when engaging today’s customers?
- Which types of engagement are considered part of the “journey?”
- Are different business departments really “aligned” when it comes to customer engagement?
- How are businesses faring when it comes to the “omnichannel revolution?”
- What have companies like Quicken, Vodafone, Akbank, and Mint Bills done to create next-generation engagement?
If you'd like a copy sent to your inbox, email email@example.com
This report enable you to transition from talking about an ambiguous concept of the customer experience to enacting a clear, well-designed, results-driven plan for achieving actual improvement. If you'd like a copy sent to your inbox, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transformation is the name of the game when it comes to contact center strategy. From the types of interactions it handles, to the channels in which it engages customers, to the way it measures performance, the contact center is constantly transforming. If you'd like a copy sent to your inbox, email email@example.com
Engagement is the ultimate “moment of truth” when it comes to the customer experience. It is how organizations achieve loyalty from customers and separation from competitors.
Citing exclusive research and thought leader commentary, report investigates several dimensions of engagement strategy:
- 5 facts about today’s customers
- Top 5 customer demands when interacting with a business
- 3 keys to successful proactive engagement
- New standards for agent performance
- Adapt to the customer’s issue and personality
- Engagement as a data source
- CCW Digital’s 5-Step Customer Engagement Toolkit
You care about the customer experience. But is the experience you’re creating the one your customers actually want? CCW Digital’s Executive Report on the Customer Experience will answer that question. For the first time ever, we surveyed everyday consumers about what they demand when it comes to the customer experience. We then look at how businesses are approaching the customer experience. Do they know what customers want? And even if they do, are they able to actually deliver it?
Questions answered in this report include:
- How many bad experiences will make a customer switch to a competitor?
- Will customers really pay more for a good experience?
- What are customers’ Top 5 demands when interacting with a business?
- What factors prevent businesses from meeting those demands?
- What are the most common customer complaints?
- How well do businesses respond to customer feedback?
- How do customers really feel about calling for customer service?
Employees are the lifeblood of the customer experience strategy. They represent the link between the business and its customers, and their actions before, during and after each interaction define the overall quality of the experience. If an organization wants to cultivate loyal customers instead of creating angry ones, it therefore needs to empower the workforce to perform.
Featuring CCW Digital research, expert analysis and perspectives from world-class executives, this report will help you foster that productive, customer-centric workforce. Topics include:
- 7 trends affecting workforce management
- The top 3 priorities for contact center performance
- The top 3 challenges inhibiting contact center performance
- 12 ways to elevate workforce management
- How to improve contact center training
- How culture impacts workforce management
CCW in Las Vegas kicked off with a multi-speaker master class entitled: “Chatbots - A New Reality or Just Hype.” Our first inaugural Chatbots master class was a smash hit filled with takeaways including:
- Embrace a digital friendly future
- Don’t use technology for technology’s sake. Make sure it solves a problem.
- Employ AI to take humans to the next level
- Use data compulsively to improve CX through personalization
- It’s important to solve real business problems not simply create a chatbot strategy
- Determine your end goal and then create a strategy to get there
Learn more about what each speaker had to say about chatbots with this exclusive whitepaper!
This special report investigates the crucial customer experience tenet that is employee engagement.
What to expect:
- How employee engagement can attract the best contact center talent
- 4 ways to create the “happy agents” that yield “happy customers”
- Use employee engagement to improve contact center productivity
- Why employee engagement is the key to understanding customers
- How to reduce agent attrition in your customer experience team
Nearly every business views the “frictionless customer experience” as a top strategic priority. But what does that really entail? What exactly constitutes “effort” in the eyes of the customer? What causes this effort? And how can it truly be reduced (or eliminated)?
Key topics include:
- Is effort really important to customers?
- Which KPIs can help measure customer effort?
- 10 keys to reducing customer effort
- 9-step checklist for using self-service to reduce effort
We have your industry covered! Check out our expert speakers broken down by industry. At CCW Fall, you’ll get perspectives from the experts who understand your challenges and roadblocks most.
What are customers demanding? Better interactions – throughout the journey. They expect the business to provide fast, effortless, accurate resolutions on the very first contact, regardless of channel.
How are businesses meeting those demands? Which initiatives are they prioritizing? Are they increasing their budgets? Are they embracing any customer experience “trends” and “hot topics”?
Driven by exclusive research, analyst commentary and real-life case studies, the CCW Fall Executive Report answers those questions – and more.
Here’s what to expect:
• An exclusive Heat Map revealing whether organizations are really committed to “trends” like frictionlessness, personalization, journey-mapping, mobile, social, analytics and more.
• A ranking of the top customer experience priorities.
• How budgets are changing for technology, training and outsourcing.
• What omnichannel really means for customer management leaders.
• Details on how CX teams plan to leverage artificial intelligence.
True success in today’s marketplace involves building lasting, meaningful connections with customers.
It involves looking beyond “customer satisfaction” – and focusing on loyalty.
Loyalty it should be noted, is not synonymous with “retention.” It is not about repeat business but about making customers enthusiastic about maintaining – and expanding – a relationship with your brand.
How do you create that loyalty? Citing research, expert analysis and guidance from accomplished CX executive, this CCW Digital Special Report provides the answers. You’ll learn the following:
• How to transition from a satisfaction mindset to a loyalty one
• The 2 types of customer loyalty programs
• 3 ways to build a loyalty culture in your contact center
• 6 tactics for increasing customer loyalty
• 6 ways to use data to drive loyalty
Employees have always been the key to a great customer experience, and the evolving customer contact landscape makes them even more important.
The “personal connection” is now the paramount differentiator, and agents are the ones in position to actually create those connections. With self-service increasingly handling transactional matters, agents are also shifting their focus to more nuanced, unpredictable interactions.
How can we prepare agents for this future in which they have to more meaningfully connect with customers during more challenging conversations? This report has the answers:
Why the rise of technology is really the rise of the employee
- 8 requirements for a great contact center agent
- 4 ways to prepare contact center agents for the future
- 5 tips for increasing agent satisfaction
- 4 reasons to reconsider outsourcing
Following the release of the “Chatbots Master Class at CCW” whitepaper, highlighting some of the key thought leaders and next generation perspectives on this critical new technology discussed at CCW Vegas 2017, CCW heard the need for even deeper Chatbots insights. As such, we circled back with the expert Chatbot Master Class speakers on your key topics of interest:
- Chatbots and Customer Engagement
- Millennial Expectations from Chatbots Experiences
- Top Tips for Chatbot Integration into Existing Customer Contact
- Sourcing Chatbot Solutions
- Key Metrics in AI Technology that Matter to the C-Suite