Special Report: Customer Intent
Competent organizations aim to accommodate basic customer needs. Elite, customer-centric organizations go one step further. They are not merely offering support; they are empowering customers to derive the most possible value from every interaction, at every touch point.
There's a simple key to delivering this superior experience: understanding customer intent.
Customer intent looks beyond the superficial (what customers are requesting, where they are requesting it) and focuses on customers’ true goals for the interaction. It is a question of why, not what.
This special report reveals how to grow customer satisfaction and loyalty through intent-driven engagement. Topics include:
- 5 questions that reveal customer intent
- 7 ways to use intent to radically improve the customer experience
- How to overcome key challenges
- 7 best practices for getting started with intent-driven engagement
- Examples of intent-driven engagement in travel, telecom, finance and retail
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.