Women in Customer Contact: Challenges, Confidence & Career Growth
At CCW Austin this October 9-12, we are introducing CCWomen. CCWomen is by women for women in customer contact to build relationships, support and inspire one another, and path find practical solutions to the myriad of challenges women face in the workplace.
Ahead of this, Customer Contact Week wanted to gain insights from women in customer contact on the challenges they face in today's world, the confidence every woman should all have, and the bright future women have in career growth. The following customer contact leaders are featured in this Q&A:
- Kathleen Attinello, Head of Enterprise Customer Service and Technical Support, Dun & Bradstreet
- Jeanne Bliss, President, Customer Bliss
- Cheryl China, SVP, Escalations, Citizens Bank
- Annette Franz, CCXP, Founder/CEO, CX JOURNEY Inc.
- Jennifer Hanson, Senior Director, Target.com Guest Services & Gift Card Operations, Target
- Mary Beth Jenkins, Chief Operating Officer, UPMC
- Docia Myer , Chief Innovator, 3A Consulting
- Janet Solomon, SVP, Head of Client Contact Center, SunTrust Bank
To get a copy of this interview sent to you directly, contact us here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.