Principal Analyst & CCW Digital Director
Customer Contact Week
In today’s era of customer centricity, you cannot afford to make guesses or assumptions about customer demands. You cannot impose broad, impersonal, business-minded experiences on those customers. You cannot allow silos to create frustrating “pain points” for your customers. CCW Digital’s Special Report on Customer Journeys uncovers:
- 3 ways to increase customer centricity with journey maps
- 6 ways to drive business results with journey maps
- 5 challenges to mapping (and improving) customer journeys
- 5 steps for meaningfully elevating the customer experience
3:30 PM CCW DIGITAL PRESENTS: Frictionless, Personalized, Predictive, Proactive. The FP3 Experience.
Customers know what they want. More importantly, they know that in the age of customer centricity, they do not have to compromise on that demand. If you cannot deliver it, someone else will. They want the “FP3 Experience”… and engagement journey that is frictionless, personalized, predictive and proactive. Delivering that type of experience is certainly challenging, but it is very possible. In fact, it actually benefits your organization to focus on FP3. This new special report reveals how to conquer those challenges and attain those benefits. CCW Digital’s Special Report on FP3 Experience uncovers:
- Four issues that increase effort for customers and agents
- Practical tips for creating a more personalized experience
- Steps to better predicting customer intent and behavior
- Crucial factors that impact proactive engagement
- Ways to build an “FP3 culture” within your contact center
Contact center leaders are constantly faced with the seemingly competing priorities of improving key Customer performance metrics (CSAT, NPS, Effort) and also raising agent productivity to keep costs in check. What if there was an area of opportunity that produced a Win-Win outcome on both sides? The ever growing complexity of systems and applications that agents need to do their jobs successfully is that rare opportunity.
In this interview, CCW Principal Analyst Brian Cantor speaks with Dun & Bradstreet’s Brad Nichols on how to think differently about leveraging CX tools in assessing the Agent Experience specifically as it relates to the complexity and proliferation of technology systems to drive gains in both productivity and the Customer’s Experience.